HOW TO REGISTER
Welcome to Axbridge and Wedmore Medical Practice
We are pleased to accept registration requests from patients who are living within the area indicated in the map below for both our surgeries:
See our practice boundary and check your postcode is within our area.
Please click here for our patient leaflet.
Registration Check List:
If you live in our practice area and wish to register you can download, print and complete the following forms and bring them with you, or we can provide forms at the practice (please also note your required ID):
- Complete the NHS registration form and Axbridge & Wedmore Medical Practice Registration form
- Complete the New Patient Summary Care Record form (pdf)
- Complete the Alcohol Consumption Questionnaire (pdf)
- Complete the Health Visitor form for Under 5’s (pdf)
- Complete the Patient Access On line Registration Form so you can order your prescriptions on line and book various appointments
- Provide photo ID such as a passport or drivers licence
- Provide a current utility bill to verify address and personal details to ensure eligibility for NHS care
If you are on medication it would be helpful to obtain a months supply from your current surgery. If you regularly take any medications for a long term condition such as diabetes, asthma or COPD one of our doctors would like to see you soon after registration. For all other patients our nursing team will be happy to see you for a new patient health check up. Please see our Reception team to make an appointment.